Spectacle World offers the users to subscribe to a monthly newsletter. This will allow users to receive articles on different aspects of eye care and offers on special promotions for some of our products via e-mail on a monthly basis.
This offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. The subscription requires the user to register. For this, Spectacle World will request the e-mail address of the subscriber.
2. The subscribers may decide whether they want to provide further personal data.
3. The user cannot claim registration. Spectacle World reserves the right to refuse the registration without giving reasons.
1. The subscription to the newsletter starts upon sending the registration. Spectacle World will send the subscriber a newsletter via e-mail on a monthly basis. The subscriber cannot claim this service.
2. Spectacle World reserves the right to suspend the distribution of the newsletter at any time without prior notice. This applies in particular if a proper distribution cannot be ensured due to technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or hardware and/or software errors) or legal reasons.
1. The subscriber may terminate the newsletter subscription at any time. As a result of the termination, Spectacle World will delete the stored personal data.
1. Spectacle World is not liable for damage caused by transmission errors, delays or interruptions, failures of the technical equipment and the service, incorrect content, data loss or erasure, viruses or any other potential damage to the subscriber of the newsletter, unless such damage is caused deliberately or due to gross negligence by Spectacle World, its employees or its assistants.
1. Spectacle World reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The subscribers agree with the amendment unless they object via e-mail within a period of 14 days.
2. These Terms and Conditions are subject to South African law.